Saturday, January 28, 2012

Unas Fotos de Cusco

Here are some pics of where I am living in Cusco Peru

 My room in Cari Grande, San Sebastian
 La Iglesia de San Sebastian
 The view from my bedroom window on a sunny day.
 Taken from our roof.
 Clouds rolling in for more rain
 On my walk home, or from the roof, who can say?
 Taken from a secret location in the Plaza de Armas... 10 pts to the person who can guess where from...
 Taking down the Peruvian flag for the evening
 Soy una fanstasma.
 Cristo Blanco y Kelly oscura
 Plaza de Armas from Cristo Blanco
 Plaza de Armas por la noche
 Una otra de la catedral en Plaza de Armas
La iglesia de San Sebastian

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kel! Finally sat down and read your blog posts! What a fantastic experience, I am glad you followed your passion AND God's wooing to go!

    The pictures are beautiful; so colorful and vibrant. I don't know the elevation, it sounds like you are high in the mountains. You are in summer right now and your fall is coming. That must be interesting . . and it sounds like it rains a lot in the fall. What will your winter be like?

    I will continue to pray for you, your volunteer work and a safe place to live.

    Much love to you! Aunt Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pics Kelly. Wow... you are quite a Gal. God Bless You and keep you in his care. How Blessed your parents are to have such great kids. I will keep you in Prayer. Keep Looking Up!

    ReplyDelete